Here's a list of planned features and enhancements to Darkadia, in no particular order.
Updated 30 January 2013
In the pipeline
- Further tagging and categorisation options for your games, including date purchased, source, whether it's a digital or physical copy, and, if the latter, what condition it's and and what items are included in the box.
- Ability to export your library in a reusable format.
- Ability to tag games with custom categories (tags), and filter by those categories.
- Library list view.
- A shorter URL to your profile/library/wishlist.
- Community features, such as friends/followers, activity streams and forum.
- Game recommendation engine. Relevant recommendations based on other libraries similar to yours.
- Integration with Facebook and Twitter to allow easier sharing of content.
Integration with Steam and other services to allow the importing of whole libraries as well as achievements and (possibly) other data has been a constant fixture on the roadmap. Currently these features are considered to be "in planning", but have a lower priority to some of the items listed above.